The Red Cross provides a variety of babysitting courses designed for students ages 11 and older, that prepare you with important caregiving skills.
Our courses will teach your local babysitters the skills they need to safely and responsibly care for children up to the age of 10.
- Keeping the kids and themselves safe
- Making playtime fun with age-appropriate games
- First aid and how to handle a wide variety of emergencies
- Managing a babysitting business
- Babysitting Basics online course
- Babysitter's Training classroom course
- Babysitter's Training classroom course with Pediatric First Aid/CPR
Purchase Course Materials
Watch a Preview Video for this Course
Get Started Today