- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walk-in registrations aren’t allowed.
- You’re not registered until the American Red Cross Greater Phoenix Chapter has received your payment in full and has determined that space in the class is available.
- Payment and registration must be received at least one business day before the first day of the class.
- The Greater Phoenix Chapter reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. If that happens, you’ll be called with an opportunity to reschedule for another class on a different date.
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals won’t be admitted to the class, and you’ll be considered as having not attended the class.
- Most courses utilize video learning, group discussions and practice sessions. Because of these interactive training methods, students must attend all sessions to receive certification for the class.
- Students will be required to actively participate. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow for kneeling and lying on floor mats, as required by the training.
- For full-day courses, pack a lunch. Vending machines are available at the Greater Phoenix Chapter’s headquarters in Phoenix, but they might not be available at Greater Phoenix Chapter offices in Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City, Prescott and Yuma.
Transfers: If you’re unable to attend a class on the date in which you registered, you’ll be transferred to another class – space permitting – if you notify the Greater Phoenix Chapter at least three business days prior to the class date. The Greater Phoenix Chapter grants one free transfer. For each subsequent transfer, you’ll be charged a $15 administrative fee.
Refunds: If you need to cancel your enrollment in a class, you’ll receive a full refund, minus a $15 administrative fee, if you notify the Greater Phoenix Chapter at least three business days prior to the class date. A refund won’t be issued if you fail to attend the class in which you were enrolled or to which you were transferred.