Register for Classes in Your Area
Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First Aid/CPR/AED courses give you the skills to save a life. All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs and are available in classroom and blended learning formats. A digital certificate is issued upon successful course completion with anytime, anywhere access to certificate and training history. Free online refreshers are available with all course options.
Course length: From 2 hours to 5 hours, depending on course option
2 year certification
Brand new Simulation Learning training method now available for all course options. Simulation Learning is an immersive online learning experience that allows you to make decisions – and mistakes – without fear, followed by an in-person skills session.
- First Aid: Learn how to respond to common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more. Pediatric option available.
CPR/AED Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Adult and infant/child CPR options available.
- Review Renew your First Aid/CPR/AED certification in an abbreviated class session. Current certification is required.
- Challenge Prepare on your own and demonstrate skill competency in front of a Red Cross instructor. Current certification is not required.
This training module is designed for first responders, health care professionals, lifeguards, and other workers who are at risk for on-the-job exposure to blood and body fluids that can cause infection. This course helps to meet training requirements for the OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard.
1 year certification
Course length: 2 hours classroom; 1 hour for online course.
How to help prevent exposure incidents through work practice, protective equipment, personal hygiene and proper cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
- How to recognize, report and follow up on exposures to infectious materials
- Fact and Skill Sheets (PDF, 434KB)
Designed specifically for high school and college students, this class provides a comprehensive set of skills that may enable you to save a life. You’ll be certified in both First Aid and CPR/AED, and be prepared to respond to a variety of emergencies involving infants, children and adults.
2 year certification
Course length: 30 hours
Course modules include:
- First Aid
- Adult CPR/AED
- Injury Managment
- Disease transmission prevention