Red Cross Training in Michigan
The American Red Cross is dedicated to helping Detroit area residents prepare for emergencies and be ready to respond in times of crisis. We offer a variety of First Aid and CPR, training classes that teach you important life-saving skills, keep you knowledgeable, confident and ready to respond. The Red Cross also provides additional health and safety classes, including lifeguard and babysitting training..
Find a class near you
From our offices in Detroit, to locations in Riverview, Livonia, Waterford and Warren, we serve the people, businesses and communities of Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties.
Chapters within the Southeastern Michigan Region, include:
- Washtenaw-Lenawee County Chapter
- Monroe County Chapter
- St. Clair County Chapter
Find a class that meets your needs
Are you interested in learning how to perform CPR or treat injuries using First Aid? The Red Cross offers versatile training options (including onsite and online training) to meet the needs of the general public, workplace responders, professional responders and healthcare providers.
Types of classes we provide include:
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Babysitting Training
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes