Red Cross Training in Washington
Providing help for Seattle area residents to learn how to prepare for emergencies is vital to the core mission of the American Red Cross. A variety of health and safety classes are offered by the Red Cross to train residents in First Aid, CPR, AED, Lifeguard Training, Babysitting, and more. Our classes are designed to teach new life-saving skills that help people be prepared to respond to emergencies of all sizes.
Find a training class that’s nearby.
From our main office in Seattle, to locations in Bremerton, we serve in the people, businesses and communities of King, Kitsap and North Mason counties.
Find a training class that meets your needs.
Whether you desire to learn how to perform CPR, or master the administration of first aid, the Red Cross offers onsite and online training to meet the needs of the general public, workplace responders, professional responders and healthcare providers.
Below are examples of the types of classes we provide:
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Babysitting Training
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes