Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
American Red Cross Pocket First Aid
Item ID RC-600
Never be caught without your first-aid basics, which can help you provide care while waiting for medical professionals to arrive.
Never be caught without your first-aid basics, which can help you provide care while waiting for medical professionals to arrive. This incredibly portable kit is small enough to fit in your back pocket, but keeps enough bandages handy to care for any small scratches, blisters, and cuts that might arise. The 19-piece kit can also be used to store your house key, credit card, or ID while hiking, biking, or running, and makes a great addition to gift bags or giveaways at corporate events.
- 5 Adhesive plastic bandages, ¾” x 3”
- 3 Adhesive fabric bandages, ¾” x 3”
- 5 Junior adhesive plastic bandages, 3/8” x 1-1/2”
- 1 Fingertip fabric bandage
- 1 Knuckle fabric bandage
- 2 Sting-free antiseptic cleansing wipes
- 1 Triple antibiotic ointment pack
- 1 Emergency Contact Card
- 1 See-through red vinyl pocket pack
MANUFACTURERFirst Aid Only
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBERRC-600
American Red Cross Pocket First Aid is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by annie24 from Useful product Very easy to use and easy to pack on the go. Love it!
Date published: 2018-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alfred from Great supplies They always have the best supplies, training, tools, and education.
Date published: 2018-02-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product