The American Red Cross is the leading provider of OSHA-compliant health and safety training. Our broad portfolio includes First Aid and CPR, Basic Life Support, OSHA 10 and 30, Babysitting, Wilderness and Remote First Aid, Lifeguarding and much more!
Convenient. Effective. Affordable.
- Easy to do business with
- Easily access Digital Certificates -- anytime, anywhere!
- Engaging, time-saving, award-winning Simulation Learning (unique in the industry!)
- Select training program to fit your needs
- Free digital materials and tools
- Emergency apps provide real-time help when seconds count
- Dedicated customer support
- Order materials and equipment directly from the Red Cross Store
Whether you need training for a small group of staff or need large group training across multiple locations, we provide flexibility and convenience with training options to meet your needs.
- On-Site Training - Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified Red Cross instructors.
- Train-the-Trainer - We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training at your facility.
- Online and Blended Learning - Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a ìblended learningî format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Community Classes - You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
Our training options are flexible to meet your needs. Training solution specialists are available to custom tailor a program for your organization. Contact us by phone or fill out the form below, we're here to help:
All fields are required (*).