The American Red Cross is the leading provider of OSHA-compliant health and safety training. Our broad portfolio includes First Aid and CPR, Basic Life Support, OSHA 10 and 30, Babysitting, Wilderness and Remote First Aid, Lifeguarding and much more!
- Easy to do business with
- Easily access Digital Certificates -- anytime, anywhere!
- Engaging, time-saving, award-winning Simulation Learning (unique in the industry!)
- Select training program to fit your needs
- Free digital materials and tools
- Emergency apps provide real-time help when seconds count
- Dedicated customer support
- Order materials and equipment directly from the
Red Cross Store
Whether you need training for a small group of staff or need large group training across multiple locations, we provide flexibility and convenience with training options to meet your needs.
- On-Site Training - Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified Red Cross instructors.
- Train-the-Trainer - We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training at your facility.
- Online and Blended Learning - Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a ìblended learningî format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Community Classes - You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm EST