Training Centers: Isn't it Time for a Change?!
Save time, money, and frustration by becoming a Red Cross Licensed Training Provider.
Red Cross Licensed Training Providers (LTPs) offer Red Cross training courses to companies, organizations or individuals across the country.
It has never been easier than now to become a Red Cross Licensed Training Provider - we make it quick and easy for you and your instructors to begin training with our industry-leading programs in hours and days (not months), and you work directly with the Red Cross.
Here’s why the Red Cross is the clear choice for all of your safety training needs:
- You work directly with the American Red Cross - no training providers or distributors in the middle
- FREE online instructor on-boarding - completed in just hours
- Easy online cert management – just input email and cert arrives. No hand-offs between Training center and Instructors, no prepayment, no additional steps for students
- Nationwide, best-in-class OSHA-compliant safety training programs
- FREE online Blended Learning - reduces in-class training time by 40% and saves $20 per student for those who use Blended Learning
- FREE downloadable, digital course materials and training resources for instructors and students
- Interactive training videos accessed via DVD, online streaming or download to instructor PC/tablet
- Red Cross IT Academies provide the opportunity for you to become an Instructor Trainer and certify new Red Cross instructors
- FREE emergency and first aid apps
Interested in becoming a Red Cross Licensed Training Provider?
Fill out the form below to get started!
Licensed Training Provider Applicant Profile
Join our team!
Please take a few moments to complete the profile information below and a Red Cross Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).