Licensed Training Provider (LTP) – A company or individual that is an independent business, offering training courses to outside companies, organizations or individuals. A self employed individual or group of individuals who train externally.
The Licensed Training Provider will:
- Provide responsive, accessible and high-quality health and safety services, education and training in a professional manner
- Sustain and expand the mission of the Red Cross by helping people lead safer and healthier lives
- Indentify their instructors on the LTP agreement and require they teach courses only for the LTP
- LTP candidate currently is, or must become a registered LLC or Incorporated business.
- No past history of delinquent or slow payment to the Red Cross under other/existing contractual relationships and no quality control issues by the instructors listed on the agreement.
- Adhere to the use of the Red Cross logo.
- Agree to an initial background check and quality control observation of classes.
***Please note: The American Red Cross and its Licensed Training Providers cannot provide training outside of the United States and its territories. Please contact the Red Cross or Red Crescent society in the respective country regarding all international training requests.