American Red Cross Aquatics Centennial Campaign
It All Begins With Learn-to-Swim
Thank you for joining the Red Cross cause to decrease drowning rates. Your participation will help make a big impact in your community. This website contains a variety of materials you can download and use at your facilities to help recruit and train Campaign participants, encourage water safety skills, implement your Centennial Campaign, and promote the Red Cross Swim App.
Bookmark this site and visit often!
How Are We Doing? Do you have suggestions for how we can better partner with you? Please email Connie.Harvey@redcross.org.
About the Centennial and the Need for Water Safety Education:
Campaign Resources for Your Facility:
- Parents Welcome Letter
- Event Flyer Template
- Centennial Table Tent
- Circle and Chain Poster (English and Spanish)
- Circle and Chain Tear Sheet (English and Spanish)
- Purchase Achievement Booklets (English & Spanish)
- Download Achievement Booklet (Spanish)
- Water Safety Instructor Recruitment Brochure
- PPT: Customizable Deck to Tell Your Centennial Campaign Story
- PPT: General Water Safety Presentation for Parents and Caregivers
Important Links for Your Facility:
- Aquatics Centennial Logo
- Campaign Reporting
- Photo Release Form
- Using the Red Cross Brand (request use of name & logo)
- Learn-to-Swim Providers Registration Form
About the Red Cross Swim Mobile App: